This individual must be dedicated to the project and establish a periodic schedule of scrum and touchpoint meetings to facilitate team progress throughout the bi-weekly Sprint cycle. He or she should understand the various aspects of the team, including business analysis, quality assurance, software development and the layers of support for on-going application maintenance and data requests.
Although not management or a project manager, the ScrumMaster must employ certain techniques to the team and be a practitioner of Scrum best practices, organization and collaboration with the represented business areas and technical teams. This individual must continue to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or being judged with an emphasis on community and problem-solving. He/she must facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution and work closely with the BCEL Product Owner on grooming and maintaining a viable Product Backlog.
This individual must have experience in the dedicated role of a ScrumMaster for at least 3 years. He/she should have a good working knowledge of Scrum principles, practices and theory, as well as knowledge of patterns and techniques for filling the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (i.e. numerous Burndown technologies, Retrospective formats, processes in bugs and defects, minimal viable product approaches). This individual should have experience with successful Agile techniques, such as User Stories, Storyboarding, User Review sessions, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Capacity Planning, Deployment planning, and execution, etc.
The ScrumMaster should have experience in leading both software development and operational application support teams: setting priorities, expectations and providing guidance to the team members for a high-quality release of a product.
This individual should have excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members, Product Owner, stakeholders, project managers, and users.
This individual should have a valid ScrumMaster certification.
- Profound knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and practices, extended experience running collaborative work according to Agile/Scrum delivering a production-ready software solution
- Experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence usage for Agile projects is necessary
- Scrum Master should have experience in Agile implementation within an established organization
- Scrum Master certification (any of widely used):
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) * 3+ Years as a Scrum Master
Nice to have
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Magento 2.0 experience is a plus
- NetSuite experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time on site. Telecommute will not be considered.
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Preferred)
Candidates should complete and attach the following form: Application For Employment