*Under the general supervision of the Manager of Information Technology, responsible for the development, testing, and deployment of projects within a Magento 2 framework. The PHP Web Developer works with the rest of the development team to develop launch, maintain, and break/fix new websites, existing websites, and business initiatives on the web.
This position requires an understanding of Magento: *
- Structure of catalog, indexes, promotions, price generation logic.
- The architecture of checkout, payment/shipment methods, sales/order processing
- Advanced core knowledge – forms/grids full functionality, API, widgets, etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting Magento errors as well as other web-based applications
- Manage product and category data
- Manage Magento Admin Panel functions and settings
- Help develop modules and web applications to improve efficiencies and customer experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing custom and Magento code
- Optimize site performance, stability, and security
- Rebuild Admin for 3 different stores
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 2 years Magento experience recently
- Must Be Magento Certified
- PHP 7
- Database management, SQL, MYSQL
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of PHP experience
- 7 years of web development experience
- Strong grasp of git version control
- Experience with running applications in a continuous integration environment
- Regression and unit testing with PHPUnit
- Familiarity with developing and consuming REST and SOAP APIs
- Must be comfortable working on complex Linux systems for administration and debugging as needed
- Ability to convert business needs into implemented features
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document, deploy and provide ongoing support for web applications, owning the entire feature-request to deployment pipeline.
Experience administering LAMP-stack applications in a highly-available cluster.
Job Type: Full-time on site. Telecommute will not be considered.
- PHP: 4 years (Preferred)
Candidates should complete and attach the following form: Application For Employment