As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will collaborate with insightful colleagues in an environment that fosters creativity and free thinking. Famous Smoke Shop is a world leader in Premium Cigars retailing, and we’re looking for talented professionals to navigate this new landscape with us. Join an innovative team that strives to make the E-commerce world work better. And you’ll help our company realize a future they did not think possible.
Quality Assurance Analyst
This role is responsible for analyzing applications including our ERP system, websites, and related development requirements for quality control. This position will be developing test cases and drafting testing environments to test for bugs and usability issues. Will be responsible for developing NetSuite, Magento and Oracle Cloud WMS (Logfire) business flows and supplemental training on multiple third-party applications such as Practitest, Dell Boomi and Contivio. A Quality Assurance Analyst requires sound, comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills and a strong understanding of how to use and interact with websites and our web-based applications.
- Test complex, high-impact, high-profile projects/programs for errors.
- Create test plans, test cases, business requirements specifications, and scripts; considers end-to-end system flows.
- Identify defects, recommend an appropriate course of action, and perform root-cause analysis.
- Document, evaluate, and research test results for future replication.
- Interface with ERP Business Partners, Business Analysts, and Developers to understand needs and influence decisions.
- Act as an advisor and mentor for junior or new team members.
- Serve as testing consultant to managers in the IT organization and functional user groups.
- Defining, determining and documenting the test strategies and methodologies to be used.
- Determining test environment architecture and configuration.
- Analyzing the customer/development requirements, and defining, determining and documenting the test strategy/methodology to be used (including analyzing the relevant program and/or system to ascertain how the test scenario should be developed, designed and drafted).
- Developing NetSuite, Magento and Oracle Cloud WMS (Logfire) workflows and training guides, and assisting with end user training as required.
- Develop newsletters and update Famous Smoke Shop personnel on ERP happenings and rollout developments.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on experience with website testing and validation.
- Excellent analytical and technical written communication skills.
- Experience testing web-based applications and ERP systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with Magento, NetSuite and Dell Boomi a strong plus, but knowledge of testing other ERP systems or similar will be considered.
- Experience writing test cases and developing test plans
- Experience working in an Agile environment (JIRA a plus)
- Experience testing website applications and e-commerce sites
- Experience testing mobile apps on iOS or Android
- Experience validating data-based test cases (database results)
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check:
If interested please email: [email protected]
Candidates should complete and attach the following form: Application For Employment